How can we help you?

Do I have to pay taxes?

Technically, any money you earn should be claimed as income, and taxes paid. Therefore, tax deductions are a key tax strategy to offset income. Research and ask an accountant.For incomes over $600 we are required to submit a 1099 to you and report your income to the IRS. This means you need to have your "IRS W9" section of your profile filled out. Not claiming income is a red flag to the IRS and may trigger an audit. Disclaimer: This is not tax advice! Consult with a tax professional for tax planning strategies that fit your situation!

Was this information helpful? YES NO